lunedì 30 luglio 2012

NY NY NY

Appena atterrata dopo qualche giorno passato – per lavoro – a NY
Adoro questa città e anche se solo per un paio di giorni riesce sempre ad emozionarmi e lasciarmi senza parole…
Eccovi un mix do foto tutte per voi del mio super short soggiorno:

Just landed in Milan after a couple of working days in NY…
It is so amazing every time I really love this city even if I have not so much time for me.
But please find here below a short list of my pics and personal suggestion for you:
Ready to go




Hudson Hotel




Bergdorf window (always the best ones)





LV




BTL café
The best loabster in town!




Bye Bye

b&h

2 commenti:

  1. Last time I stayed in New York I stayed in Hudson too ;)

    Please support my up and coming blog about life and fashion in Los Angeles by following it on Bloglovin ;) I will follow back ;)

    LA By Diana Live Magazine

    RispondiElimina
  2. hi!!!
    of course I will follow you! and I love also LA...it's one of my favourite city... above all Pasadena flea mkt!!!!
    byeee
    xxx

    RispondiElimina